These UV-Visible patch cords act as both illumination and read fibers and connect easily to Ocean Insight spectrometers, light sources and sampling accessories. UV-Visible patch cords are high OH fibers that transmit efficiently from 300-1100 nm. Visible-NIR (400-2100 nm) and solarization-resistant (180-800 nm and 200-1100 nm) options are also available.
- UV-Visible transmission -- high OH fibers transmit well from 300-1100 nm
- Jacketing options -- stainless steel BX or silicone-coated steel monocoil with a Nomex braid
- Variety -- assemblies available in different core diameters and lengths; custom options also available
- Convenient handling -- precision SMA 905 connectors with extra-long knurled ferrules for easy manipulation
- Robust -- great for lab, field and industrial use