Visible-NIR fibers (Patch cords) listed below are options to meet most spectroscopy applications requiring fiber coupling.
Visible-NIR patch cords are low OH fibers that transmit most efficiently from 400-2100 nm. UV-Visible (300-1100 nm) and solarization-resistant (180-800 nm and 200-1100 nm) options are also available.
- Visible-NIR transmission -- low OH fibers transmit best from 400-2100 nm
- Jacketing options -- stainless steel BX or silicone-coated steel monocoil with a Nomex braid
- Assemblies in different core diameters and lengths; custom options also available
- Precision SMA 905 connectors with extra-long knurled ferrules for easy manipulation
- Robust Design-- for lab, field and industrial use