Nanodrop 3300 system with win 7 Laptop and software preinstalled. Unit has been tested for emission source power and fluorescence.
The NanoDrop 3300 significantly lowers the mass detection limit more than an order of magnitude, compared to conventional fluorometers. With its advanced features and analysis options, the NanoDrop 3300 allows for a diverse range of measurements from routine RiboGreen, PicoGreen, and GFP to advanced nanoparticle and FRET analysis.
- Small footprint, fast measurement, and easy to use
- Sample size as small as 1μL
- UV, Blue and White LED excitation, covering a broad wavelength range
- No filter changes
- No expensive monochromator
- Ability to run diverse applications
- Customize applications specific to your research
- Measures multiple fluorophores from a single sample
- Tools to eliminate the guesswork
- Provides both spectral and quantitative data
- No external power supply is required; all operating power is supplied by the USB port on the PC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.