Flat Tip Diamond ATR “Touch Probe” is suitable for touch measurements of solids as well as fluids with easy cleaning thanks to the probe design.
The flat tip ATR crystal design allows touch measurement of sensitive samples and soft solids like skin, resin or polymers without damaging them. Additionally, sticky and otherwise messy samples like syrups, glues or pastes can be easily cleaned off of the probe’s ATR crystal thanks to the flat shape. Comparison of conical and flat tip ATR probes shows that the flat tip probe allows the user to achieve a stable, constant surface area with solid and soft-solid samples. This ensures reliable and reproducible measurement results, giving the user quantitative data on the sample at hand.
- Flat-tip ATR crystal
- Suitable for measuring sensitive samples e.g. skin without damaging them
- Easy to clean
- Excellent for measuring sticky or messy samples
- Reaction Monitoring in real time
- Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
- Remote Polymerization Control
- Crystallization Process Screening In-situ IR-Spectroscopy for PAT in Chemical, Petrochemical, Atomic, Biopharmaceutical & Food Industry
|Probe Shaft||OD = 6.3 mm|
|Shaft Material||Hastalloy C22|
|Total Length||1.5 ± 0.05 m|
|Flexible Fiber||1.2 m, legs of 0.5 m length each|
|Minimal Bend Radius||130 mm|
|Terminations||2 x SMA905|
||Liquid Tight Protection (LTP)|
|Shaft OD||6.3 mm|
|Spectral Range||600 - 1900 cm-1|
|Fiber Type||PIR 900/1000|
|Pressure, Temperature||100 Bar, -150 - +140 °C|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.