Fiber Probe Couplers are designed to connect Fiber Optic Probes with FTIR spectrometers and to perform the remote analysis and reaction monitoring. Mirror design of FlexiSpec® Fiber Probe Couplers provides high coupling efficiency for any probe used for process-spectroscopy in broad spectral range 0.2-18µm.
- Efficient coupling of fiber probe to FTIR-spectrometer
- Mirror optics for a broad spectral range
- In/Out ports compatible with SMA-terminated fiber probes
- Adjustable mirrors to maximize coupling efficiency
- Easy to install in sample chamber
- Upgrading FTIR instruments with fiber optic probe for remote reaction monitoring
- Process-control with robust fiber probe terminated by SMA or other connectors
|Fiber Probe Coupler Model||Number of Mirrors||Compatible FTIR-Spectrometer Model|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.